I am pretty happy with this shopping trip. Just needed to get some staples:
I spent a total out of pocket of $15.10 Here is the breakdown:
(2) Archer Farms Coffees (on sale for $5 each) $10
use (1) $1.50/2 coupon here
use 5% off Archer Farms Cartwheel offer (will deduct $.44)
Total Price: $8.06 for two packages of coffee….and their donut shop blend is pretty delish!
(2) Market Pantry 10in Tortillas on price cut for $1.89 for a total of $3.78
(1) Silk Almond Milk ($3.29)
Use $1/1 Target coupon here
Use $1/1 coupon here
Total Price: $1.29
(2) Market Pantry Refried Beans ($.82 each for a total of $1.64)
(1) Simply Balanced Organic and Cage Free Eggs for $4.69
Use $.50/1 Target coupon here
Use 5% off Cartwheel offer (will deduct $.22)
Total Price: $3.98
(1) Market Pantry Black Beans on price cut for $.74
and then I saw a bag of potato chips on clearance and knew I had to get them for the hubby so I got a bag of:
(1) Simply Balanced Potato Chips for $1.48 on clearance
use 5% off Cartwheel Offer (will deduct $.08)
Total Price: $1.40
This brought the price down to $20.89. I used a $5 Target Giftcard which I received through swagbucks. (Sign up!) This brought the price down to $15.89. I then paid with my Target RedCard (debit…not credit….don’t get in debt!) which deducted another $.79 which brought my total to $15.10 OOP!
These ingredients are going to be for making my famous lunch burritos. Check back soon for the recipe!